What if my name, my email address, or my phone number changes? How do I update my subscription with this new information?


For those counties in which PFA is a no-charge service, you can simply go to the PFA website and enter your new data information. For those counties where a subscription fee is required, please email feedback@propertyfraudalert.com or phone 1-800-728-3858 and request the appropriate data change.